When using JNCTN with a peripheral such as a scanner it is best to use the browser version of the PWA.
This will prevent you from having to log in for every scan (you may still time out after inactivity, but you will have a faster login)
To do this follow the below steps.
- Go to jnctn.app in your browser.
- Select "Log in", and enter your login details.
- Select scan code from the bottom menu.
- Scan the card.
- Click view credentials to view the user's credentials.
- To scan another card select the back button in the top left corner and repeat from step 3.
Your browser may offer to install it as an app. This can be helpful as it gives you an easy application to open and scan users.
The instructions are the same as above (from step 2)