When Trainees completes a course or other form of training, the Trainer or an Organisation Administrator can assign a credential to the trainees.
If your role is a trainer or an organisation admin you will see the "Assign Credentials" option on the home screen.
Assign credential process includes two major steps
- Choose Credentials to be assigned
- Choose Trainees to receive credentials
Choose a Credential to assign to trainee/s
- On assign credential screen click Choose credential.
- Search for a credential or Choose a credential from list, can select multiple credentials.
- Click Select to Review the selected credentials.
- Click Confirm to confirm the selected changes.
- Click Change to edit the selection.
- Click Exit to go back to assign credential screen.
- Once the selection is confirmed the selected credentials names will be displayed on assign credential screen.
Choose trainees to assign the credentials
- On assign credential screen click Choose List.
- Click Start Adding to add trainees to the list.
- Scan the QR code of the trainee you want to add to the list.
- If a trainee doesn't have QR code, click Add Without Scanning > Use Search Search and select a trainee.
- If a trainee's QR code doesn't work, click Add Without Scanning > Enter Code Manually enter 9 characters code located under the QR code.
- Review the trainee details.
- Click Add to List to confirm the trainee.
- Click + Add Another to add another trainee.
- Repeat from step 4 for all trainees attending
- Click View Summary to review the list of selected trainees.
- Click Confirm to confirm the trainees list.
- Once the selection is confirmed, Images and the names of the list of trainees will be displayed on assign credential screen.
Once the credentials and trainees are selected, click Issue credential to assign credentials.