As an administrator you may want to create a location within your business. This will allow you to set a ruleset that people visiting must meet in order to get in.
Setting up the location
Select locations from the top menu. Then select + Add a new location
Enter the location identifiers
- Location name: A unique name that the user will select on their app
- Location type: this is a pre-defined list, if you have additional types that you require contact support
- Location GLN: This is an optional field, It is the Global location number.
- Location description: Another optional field that can be used to differentiate between similar locations
Enter the location Address/coordinates
- Enter the physical address of the location
- If the address is found the pin will appear on the map. You can further refine the location by selecting the toggle 'Override address information with map coordinates' and dragging the pin to the correct location. Note: this will NOT change the address entered
- If the address is not found you can manually enter the co-ordinates or drag the pin to the correct location. Note: the address co-ordinates are in X,Y order, if you get them from another mapping tool (such as Google) you may need to re-order them
Once all details are entered check they are correct and select 'Create location'
Editing the location
You can change the name Description and type of a location bey selecting view and then edit on the locations tab
The functionality to edit the other details is coming soon, if you need to make changes in the meantime please contact support.
Adding a ruleset to the location
This feature is coming soon,
The location you set up will be visible to all admins within your tenancy as they may send members to it. If you want to make the location private please contact support.
In the future this will be manageable via the portal