You can assign a credential to an individual member or to several members at one time using a 3-step process:
- select the credential you require
- identify the members you want to assign the credential to
- confirm the date the credential was issued.
- Click on the Add a credential to members button to display the Add credential screen.
Using the filter options by Organisation and category, select the credential you require.
Tip: If you can't find the credential you need, check that you have filtered on the right organisation and / or category type.
- Once you've selected your credential, type the name of the member(s) and confirm.
- The final step requires entering the date the credential was issued.
The credentials will then display in the ‘Credential Records’ table.
Note: The credential will automatically come through with the correct validation as per the traffic light guidelines. Anything you enter will be approved to green or orange according to the organisation of the person assigning it.