1. Enter Registration Details
In the Register Now page, enter your name and e-mail address. You will then receive an email for you to confirm your email address.
2. Confirm Your Email Address
Confirm your email address is correct by clicking the link in the Registration email. This links you to the JNCTN password setup page.
Note: If you don’t receive an email, check your Spam and Junk folder or search for emails from email@example.com
The verification link expires in 7 days after issued or if a new link is sent by your admin. Verify your email using the latest link.
3. Set a Secure Password
Set a memorable but secure password according to the Setting your Password guidelines.
4. Accept the JNCTN Terms and Conditions
Read through the terms and conditions and accept to complete your registration.
5. Enter Registration Details
- Add your contact details
- Select your employer
- If the organisation already exists in JNCTN and Approved, search for the organisation name and select from the search results. The Administrator of that organisation will be notified and will confirm you are a member.
- If the organisation is not set up in JNCTN or set up but not approved, you can not find the organisation in search and you will see the "Contact Us to add your organisation" message. Click Contact Us to send an email to your tenant admin, make sure to add the organisation name in your request. Once requested Tenant admin will add and approve the new organisation. Select I work independently checkbox and continue with the setup.
- If you're not moving to another organisation, leave the ‘Organisation’ field blank and select the ‘Not applicable, I work independently checkbox
- Upload a profile photo according to the Photo Guidelines.
Once completed, save your details.
Are you the Administrator for your Organisation? If you are the first person to join an organisation JNCTN will be in contact to discuss who should be the main contact for your organisation. If you need more help understanding what it means to be the Administrator, click here.
6. Complete Your Membership Payment
Contact JNCTN to pay for your membership. (Unless already paid by your Organisation)
Once you have successfully registered; you can now log in using your e-mail address and password then start Adding a New Credential