This page will help you register your new organisation onto the StayLive Competency Tool (SCT). It has instructions to set up your people, and enter, verify and manage their credentials.
If you are an individual registering yourself you will find instructions here.
Set up your organisation and your first admin
Register for the SCT at https://staylive.jnctn.nz/. If you are the first user it is likely your organisation isn't there. If that is the case then fill out this form in our help centre and select "I am setting up a new organisation".
The JNCTN support team will Set up your organisation and send you a confirmation when you are ready to move on to the next step.
Register your people
Once your organisation is set up you will need to get your people on. You have the following options.
- They can Self register at https://staylive.jnctn.nz/
- You can preload them in the portal and send them an invite to join, where they can complete their profile setup
Once a member has registered with your organisation you will need to approve them to activate their account.
If you have any trainers or additional admins assign them that role
Get them to load the JNCTN app on their phone. This is helpful for all users but essential for trainers
Whether you register your people or they do it themselves there a four very important items that need to be completed
- A user will need a unique e-mail address to sign up
- An organisation must be selected (this is automatic if the admin sets them up)
- A photo must be added to the profile. We strongly suggest that this is prepared prior to commencing the sign-up process
- The user needs to select the organisations they work with, to ensure that the user’s credentials are visible to the selected organisations
If you have large numbers of people or credentials contact JNCTN to see if sending us an export from your current systems is appropriate
StayLive generators, transmission and lines companies have a set of mandatory credentials they require. Please refer to https://www.staylive.nz/Site/staylive/guidelines/training-and-competency/
Create any credentials your organisation administers (this could be internal inductions or training)
Use the system
Scan and view your virtual card
Navigate around the SCT portal
If you need help setting up your password or have forgotten it click here
If you have lost your registration link or if it has expired click here
If your card gets lost or is stolen click here
If the page doesn't load properly, check out our list of recommended web browsers