If you or your organisation administrator register your account in JNCTN, you will receive a registration email to verify your email address.
The verification link in the registration email usually expires
- If already set password using the verification link, try signing in to your JNCTN account
- If a new verification or password reset link is sent to you by your organisation admin.
- After 7 days from the issued date
Check For Latest Registration Email
- When your admin sends a new registration email, all your previous verification links expire
- Double check your email to see if you have received multiple registration emails.
- If cannot find the registration email check spam or junk folders or search for emails from email@example.com
- I you find multiple registration email, open the latest registration email and click Verify Email Now to verify the email address, should direct to set password screen.
Verification Link Expired After 7days
- If you see no new registration email and the verification link in your last registration email is expired (issued before 7 days), contact your organisation JNCTN administrator to send a new verification link.
- Or you also verify your email address by requesting a passwords reset link, as you already have an account in JNCTN.
Request a Password Reset Link to Verify Your Email Address
- Navigate to JNCTN portal home page
- Click Sign In I already have an account?
- Click Forgotten Your Password?
- Enter the email address that you have received registration links to.
- Click Reset Password
- You will receive a password reset email with a link, which you can use to verify your email and set your password
Note: The link in the password reset email is only valid for next 24 hours