Login and Assign credential feature on JNCTN App
We have added two new major features to JNCTN app. The Login and Assign a credentials features provides additional functionality for all the JNCTN member.
Note: After updates you may need to clear the cache or hard close the app. This varies by operating system.
The app can be downloaded at https://jnctn.app/
The login feature in the app facilitates member to view their personal profile on a mobile device. Login feature allows members to
- view QR code digitally.
- view card virtually.
- load members card and credentials when logged in.
- view own credentials.
- view own profile and organisation details.
Assign a Credential
Assign a credential is a feature which was only available on portal before, but now an organisation admin or Trainer can assign a credential to trainees using the app. Assign a credential feature in the app provides the ability to
- assign credential/s to multiple trainees at once. At the point of training
- save an incomplete assign credential flow to complete it later.
- Assign credentials to a user from the trainer on the spot