This release combines upgrades to the underlying engine powering the JNCTN SCT application, Member inspired enhancements and bug fixes.
Note: Some users will be redirected to the IDP (what JNCTN uses to manage accounts) on their first login to the PWA. If this happens. Select log out and close the window using the x or close button in the top left corner and log in again and you will be directed to the home screen.
Customer Impacting New and changed Features
- Address Finder Ensures only valid NZ addresses are used when registering and speeds up registration process. The address can be overwritten.
- Multi Factor Authentication This is available for the SCT. JNCTN is not making this compulsory at this stage and will work with individual tenancies on when this will be turned on for admins.
- Removed ability to “Edit credential records” The ability to edit credential records was causing
confusion and multiple users were using it to change issue dates rather than issuing refreshers. Also, the permutations for what the new dates would be were too complicated to be captured in the simple form provided. If there is an error when a credential is created, it will now need to be archived and re-issued. JNCTN is looking at adding functionality to refresh or archive/create new from the table in a later release
- Accept new role. When a user is promoted to admin they will now need to accept the role through the portal. They are presented with information when they log in and are required to accept the new role.
Aesthetic & Useability enhancements
JNCTN have made changes to enhance the “useability and look” in a number of areas:
- System Generated Emails have been refreshed
- When displaying the “Credential Template Table” within the JNCTN Portal, the dropdown box for
selecting Organisation is now a search function, this matches elsewhere in the application and makes finding Organisations easier. This also allows for multiple Organisation selection.
- The “Create Credentials” page in the JNCTN Portal has been enhanced to improve its look and
Usability, including now defaulting to the logged in member’s Organisation.
- When using the “Export of Credential templates” function, “credentialID” has been included.
- Other JNCTN Portal Page aesthetic changes:
• Create Organisation Page
• Create Members page, includes clearer Confirmation
• Better messaging within Add a Photo function
- “Show Virtual Card” button on “Home” page changed to “Open App” to better reflect what it
does and to encourage people who have recently signed up to download the JNCTN PWA
- Improved messaging if inactive Users try and sign in via the JNCTN App(PWA) on their Mobile device.
- Members activity status (KPIs) were incorrectly calculated after a password reset, making it difficult for Organisation Administrators when managing their Members
- Child Credentials displaying on Member Credential Table twice when Organisation Administrators
- Updated “Credential Archiving” rules so they now match the rules as shown in our Help Guide. Deleting credential records – JNCTN
- Credential template could be accidentally edited to have no name
- Member “Status Messages” for activities that happened at the same time weren't showing in the correct order
Please contact us if you have any issues with the above.