Your organisation is who you are currently employed or managed by. If your situation changes and you need to update your organisation, you can do this via the Edit profile button that displays under your profile photo.
Follow these simple steps to update your organisation:
1. Click the Change button to make the Organisation field editable.
2. Enter the name of the new organisation, if applicable, or select from the drop-down options.
- If the new organisation already exists in JNCTN and Approved, search for the organisation name and select from the search results. The Administrator of that organisation will be notified and will confirm you are a member.
- If the new organisation is not set up in JNCTN or set up but not approved, you can not find the organisation in search and you will see the "Contact Us to add your organisation" message. Click Contact Us to send an email to your tenant admin, make sure to add the organisation name in your request. Once requested Tenant admin will add and approve the new organisation. Select I work independently checkbox and continue with the setup.
- If you're not moving to another organisation, leave the ‘Organisation’ field blank and select the ‘Not applicable, I work independently checkbox
This takes effect once confirmed by the organisation admin of the company you have joined
Tip: Is your email up to date?
You may need to update your email address through Updating your Personal Details, if the email address belongs to your previous organisation.